This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "cd" in bash script not being executed
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:48:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: "cd" in bash script not being executed
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 12:43:36PM +0900, Aaron Stephanic wrote:
>I'm having the same problem as in this thread:
>"cd" in bash scripts is not working. Is this a bug?
Let's think about this for a second.
If "cd" wasn't working in bash scripts then we'd have to rename this
mailing list to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' just to accurately
reflect the amount of email traffic we'd be seeing.
If reading further in the thread that you quoted does not help then you
need to follow the problem reporting guidelines at:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html