This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygserver problem max 5 connections
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:48:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygserver problem max 5 connections
- References: <41443B93.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 12 14:05, Reini Urban wrote:
> I have a postgres user claiming that cygserver cannot serve more than 5
> concurrent connections with postgres.
Did you already play with the /etc/cygserver.conf parameters?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html