This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: Bad call to GetFileSze in ext2fsprogs lib/ext2fs/getsize.c
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:43:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: BUG: Bad call to GetFileSze in ext2fsprogs lib/ext2fs/getsize.c
- References: <414532D7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 10:40:39PM -0700, Earl Chew wrote:
>The call to GetFileSize() doesn't match the Microsoft documentation,
>and invariably mis-sizes the disk image as zero.
That's odd. Why would a cygwin program be calling GetFileSize? e2fsprogs
should be using statfs and stat.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html