This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HELP: How to disable killing of Bash Shell window with mouse?
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:32:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: HELP: How to disable killing of Bash Shell window with mouse?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Pekka Niiranen (2004-09-13 18:19 +0200)
> Killing Cygwin Shell Window with mouse leaves bash.exe running.
> which can be seen from W2K task manager. How can I disable
> X -button from the Shell Windows so that the user is forced
> to TYPE "exit" on command prompt? Recompiling?
Recompile what? Cmd exe? Bash is a shell and knows nothing about the
Windows Console "X" button.
Show them [Ctrl-d] which is anyway faster than grabbing the mouse. If
they still do it - hit 'em on the head with a stick and let them write
a thousand time "I won't ever try to close a shell with my mouse".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html