This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- From: "Peter Ekberg" <peda at axentia dot se>
- To: "Bogdan Vacaliuc" <bvacaliuc at ngit dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:30:24 +0200
- Subject: RE: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
Bogdan Vacaliuc wrote:
> In your *new* trace there are the same trace (on line 176632)
> in the 'zone' between the fork() and the parent-shell exit decision
> point of your most recent trace.
> Did you update your cygwin since your last run? Perhaps its
> just an artifact? The set happens 4 times in your trace:
Yes, the new trace is with cygwin1.dll 1.5.11-1, the old one was
with 1.5.10-3, sorry if I didn't mention that...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html