This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- From: "Bogdan Vacaliuc" <bvacaliuc at ngit dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:36:52 -0400
- Subject: RE: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- Organization: NGI Technology, LLC
> Yes, the new trace is with cygwin1.dll 1.5.11-1, the old one
> was with 1.5.10-3, sorry if I didn't mention that...
No, that's fine. It would have been significant if you *had not* upgraded and yet produced that failure.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html