This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win XP SP2: cvs over ssh problems
- From: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:42:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Win XP SP2: cvs over ssh problems
- References: <loom.20040914T151835firstname.lastname@example.org>
My XP machine at work was just upgraded to SP2. Now I'm having problems
accessing a cvs repository on a linux box over ssh. Everything was working
fine until this SP2 upgrade.
I'm doing CVS over SSH a lot, and what can i say: it just works, and
i've got SP2 and Cygwin 1.5.11 installed too.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html