This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:53:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- References: <90459864DAD67D43BDD3D517DEFC2F7D711C@axon.Axentia.local>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 04:00:41PM +0200, Peter Ekberg wrote:
>> Can someone try the snapshot please?
>Tried it, and I'm not able to open a shell with it. I have rebooted, so
>it's not some stray old process holding on to the previous dll.
>What I did: bunzip2 of the snapshot dll, shut down all cygwin processes,
>swapped in the snapshot dll as /bin/cygwin1.dll, ran the cygwin
>The cmd window appears and disappears.
>So then I tried to reboot, but no effect.
Grr... This was the newlib problem previously mentioned. I forgot to
generate the snapshot in such a way as to work around this problem.
The new snapshot should work better.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html