This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.5.11-1 breaks the Hans Boehm-gc (garbage collector)
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Peter Hinely" <PHinely at crch dot hawaii dot edu>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:26:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.5.11-1 breaks the Hans Boehm-gc (garbage collector)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 10:24 PM 9/14/2004, you wrote:
>It appears that Cygwin 1.5.11-1 break the Hans Boehm-gc (garbage collector), v6.2 and v6.3. http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/gc_source/
>The gctest test application of the the boehm-gc runs correctly (it shows a passed result) compiled with gcc 3.3.1, 3.3.1, and 3.4.1
>under Cygwin 1.5.10-3. But the gctest application does not run correctly compiled with any of those gcc versions under the current Cygwin, Cygwin 1.5.11-1.
>I searched the mailing list archive, but I did not find any mention of this problem. But another cygwin user that I know has found the same problem. Is there a known fix for this issue?
This problem has not been reported previously. Please see
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
for guidelines on reporting the problem to this list.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html