This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin licensing issue
- From: lorenzo dot delana at virgilio dot it
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:42:14 +0200
- Subject: Cygwin licensing issue
- Reply-to: lorenzo at semprebonlux dot it
There is someone that can make me understand what is intendend for "proprietary
other authoritary information in Cygwin FAQ section about cygwin software
I would to know if I can use Cygwin on my company for using the product,
not for selling software developed with Cygwin libraries...
I would to know if I can make a C++ application, makeing an executable .exe
and then use in my company to simplify my work; remark: I not sell this
application, and I write source code with GPL licensing.
Any suggestion appreciated,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html