This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.17-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:43:22 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.17-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
CVS is the 'Concurrent Versioning System', a widely-used package for
maintianing revision histories of source code. This port is based on
the official cvs-1.11.17 release, and requires that libgdbm4-1.8.3-7 be
installed as well.
* updated to the latest release (thanks to Volker Quetschke for doing
the heavy lifting)
cvs volunteer maintainer for cygwin
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html