This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: signal delivery problem (with pthreads)
- From: "Valery A. Frolov" <vaf at ulysses dot kiev dot ua>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:14:56 +0300
- Subject: Re: signal delivery problem (with pthreads)
- Organization: Ulysses
- References: <20040827181156.GB2008@tonfa> <20040828001709.GA3261@coe.casa.cgf.cx> <20040830104350.GA461@tonfa> <20040906175529.GA543@tonfa>
>> And after while I've got (IMHO) a little test source (attached) to
>> reproduce the problem.
> Can anyone confirm this problem?
So, after week of silence I can make the decision that this problem has
been happened only for me (because no one has confirmed it). Anyway,
many many thanks for all Cygwin's developers for their great job.
Let source be with you, Cygwin! (c) almost Star Wars. :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html