Cygwin processes getting stuck on max CPU usage; XP SP2 problem?

I use SysInternal's Process Explorer a lot. After
installing XP SP2, if I browse Cygwin processes in
ProceExp, I can no longer get the list of loaded
DLLs, and they get stuck at max CPU usage along
with csrss.exe.

The CygWin processes continue working OK, but the
whole system (obviously) gets slowed down.

I noticed that csrss.exe is new with XP SP2.
Maybe it's involved in querying process information,
and does not play well with CygWin?

Thanks,
Joe Krahn