This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: So how do you uninstall Cygwin?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:15:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: So how do you uninstall Cygwin?
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <NUTMEGYhNLJjrwEAYqQ00000047@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Dave Korn wrote:
> > > information at http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_2.html#SEC19 (How
> > and remove all entries from the mount table ("umount -a")
> The advice in the faq to delete
> "...The registry tree `Software\Cygnus Solutions' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
> and/or HKEY_CURRENT_USER..."
> obviates the need to umount anything manually, doesn't it?>
Just doing my part in the "cgf crusade against manually editing the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html