This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gtk 2?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Steve Kelem <s_kelem at pacbell dot net>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, steve at kelem dot net
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:50:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: gtk 2?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <414B518B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 um 23:05 schriebst du:
> Do you know what's needed to get gtk 2.0 to work with cygwin?
Just install it with setup.exe?
> I need gtk 2 to get Dia (an open source diagramming package to displace
> Microsoft Visio). (http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/)
All prerequisites are available as Cygwin packages, should be possible
to build it. However, there were some issues the last time I tried to
build Dis, e.g. loading modules. Please continue reporting how it is
going and don't hesitate to ask here or the Dia people for help if you
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html