This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.11, I don't have .profile, .bashrc and .inputrc in my HOME
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Bruce Hyatt <brucejhyatt at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:04:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.11, I don't have .profile, .bashrc and .inputrc in my HOME
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Bruce Hyatt wrote:
> can/how do I create the .profile, .bashrc and .inputrc files in my HOME?
Template files for these are found in /etc/skel.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html