This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Resolved: [automake-1.9] aclocal problems
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 00:50:03 +0200
- Subject: Resolved: [automake-1.9] aclocal problems
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> I'm having problems with the new automake. I'm getting no aclocal.m4
> file as usual and therefore, there are several unexpanded macros from
> configure.in which causes autoconf to fail. It is nice to see that
> there are major aclocal bugs handled with this new release, but it
> seems that they also introduced new problems.
It resolved as I exited the subshell and used a new opened shell. The
problem was that I did an `export LD=gcc` for a prvious build and
libtool thought that my linker cannot build shared executables....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html