This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Lars Clausen <lars at raeder dot dk>
- Cc: steve at kelem dot net, Steffen Macke <sdteffen at web dot de>, "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Cyrille ChÃ©pÃ©lov <cyrille at chepelov dot org>, "Lars R. Clausen" <lrclause at cs dot uiuc dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:55:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <414B518B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <414C7370.email@example.com> <1095589954.3180.4.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Sonntag, 19. September 2004 um 12:32 schriebst du:
> Forwarding to our Windows expert, Steffen Macke.
> On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 19:42, Steve Kelem wrote:
>> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> > Hallo Steve,
>> > Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 um 23:05 schriebst du:
>> > > Do you know what's needed to get gtk 2.0 to work with cygwin?
>> > >
>> > Just install it with setup.exe?
> I agree with this one, dia-installer.sourceforge.net should ease your
> life considerably if you don't have a specific reason for wanting to
I focus on a version linked against cygwin1.dll, not a native Windows
version, though it seems to be useless work if there is a native port
already available, but hey, it is our hobby and it helps to make
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html