This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'gs' as 'ps viewer'
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at connect dot to>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:37:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 'gs' as 'ps viewer'
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> Is it possible to use 'gs' as 'ps viewer'?
Yes, but you need to install the ghostscript-x11 package. After that, use
/usr/X11R6/bin/gs, and send all questions about it to the cygwin-xfree
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html