This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb: which dll starts at 0x461000 ?
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:43:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdb: which dll starts at 0x461000 ?
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <email@example.com> <414E7308.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jani tiainen writes:
> It might be that you can't.
> And it's impossible to say which DLL since
> DLLs are loaded in dynamic locations it may vary even from run to run,
> from computer to computer.
> Try running strace to see what it tries to access etc.
I tried that, the popup comes before strace outputs anything.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html