This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest snapshot with XP SP2 and unison and cvs
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:20:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest snapshot with XP SP2 and unison and cvs
- References: <BAY19-F16Np7vXee4fD00000c1c@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 18 12:23, Karl M wrote:
> Hi All...
> I just updated an xp machine to sp2 and unison-2.9.1 (the win32 version)
> using ssh (cygwin) started hanging. I have done a clean install of cygwin
> and am running with the 16sep snapshot. cvs (cygwin) works fine with ssh.
> unison hangs with ssh.
> Because win32 unison will not run under bash, I opened a cygwin bash
> window, did an strace of cmd
> and then ran unison. The strace is attached.
> Any thoughts?
No. I don't see any change in Cygwin between 1.5.10 and 1.5.11 which
could result in a new behaviour on sockets. The strace is useless.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html