This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: please help me
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "electa" <electabuzz at katamail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:37:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: please help me
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 01:03 PM 9/20/2004, you wrote:
>If I try to retrieve again all my installed packets, using "download from
>internet" and the "reinstall" option, which marks all my packages with
>"retrieve", I get "An error occurred while
>downloading" (in the window the bar was near end, and the package name is
>Setup tries to re-download all, and again the same error.
>How to solve it?
Try installing from your local directory. That might work/avoid the problem.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html