This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running cmd programs in cygwin / rxvt
- From: Doctor Bill <docbill at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:34:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Running cmd programs in cygwin / rxvt
- References: <BAY19-F21SeXnbnCndg0001bd0f@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: Doctor Bill <docbill at gmail dot com>
I know, this thread is so far off topic it is silly. To bad a
moderator can't retroactively kill messages to a mailing list... BTW.
I think I was wrong, it was Saturday Night Live. TGFTM (Thank
Goodness For Threaded Mail).
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:11:28 -0700, Karl M <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi All...
> >I am curious, though. Apparently it was the "dessert topping" comment
> >that was considered rude? Everyone understands the reference, right?
> Yes...Should each of us answer the question individually? (:>)
> Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and
> more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html