This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setting up Environmental Variables
- From: Nathan Green <n8green at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:28:56 -0600
- Subject: Setting up Environmental Variables
- Reply-to: Nathan Green <n8green at gmail dot com>
When running bash in cygwin, I am not able to run any commands. From
the cygwin/bin directory, I can execute commands like gcc and make.
I've set a couple of environmental variables:
Is this correct? Are my environmental variables the problem? Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html