This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New packge: lighttpd-1.3.0
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:11:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: New packge: lighttpd-1.3.0
- References: <E1C9v4Jemail@example.com>
But why wait for me? Try it yourself? No problem that
cannot be discussed at this list (as long as it is about problems with
building some open sourced code for cygwin).
Not sure where to go with this now - I'll try setting up a php application that
uses a database or something.
Either make Jan adding php and fastcgi support by himself,
or ITP a lighttpd-php package at apps.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html