This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
./configure in any package gives "error: cannot find input file: \WINDOWS\oracle.ini" error
- From: "Mark Aufflick" <mark at pumptheory dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 22 Sep 2004 04:42:21 -0000
- Subject: ./configure in any package gives "error: cannot find input file: \WINDOWS\oracle.ini" error
- Bounce-to: "Mark Aufflick" <email@example.com>
./configure in any package gives "error: cannot find input file:
well, a number that i have tried anyway. I have a fresh cygwin install (a
fwe days ago) and it happens whether I have all the autoconf/automake
packages installed or not.
I also couldn't rebuild the configure files due variously to problems
with the freetype m4 include or the configure.in in the package being
I have not been able to find anything by googling for: cygwin oracle.ini
Oh, and I don't have any oracle driver installed on windows or cygwin
If I hack the configure to avoid the part that generates this error, it
completes but generates no Makefile
help! I really want to compile and install imlib/sawfish!!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html