This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin, libtool, dlpreopen, and .rdata
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:19:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin, libtool, dlpreopen, and .rdata
- References: <41511C3F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Charles Wilson schrieb:
With newer gcc's (cygwin version numbers 3.3.3-3, 3.4.1-1, but not
3.3.1-3), const variables are placed in an .rdata section. This causes
problems when those variables contain references to OTHER vars that are
imported from a dll -- because the runtime relocation machinery can't
fixup the address, since the variable holding the address is const --
and is in .rdata!
excellent! will try php soon.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html