This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Referential Intigrity
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:03:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Referential Intigrity
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 10:52:58AM -0000, Mario Reis wrote:
>I beleavew you have a problema with Referential Intigrity Return Codes.
>No matter the cause it allways returns 1001:Duplicate keys; keys that
>still exit in use OnDelete etc.. The messages seam OK but not the
Referential Intigrity is not a Cygwin package. Please refer your questions
to the proper forum, i.e., not the cygwin list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html