This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Avail for test: libtool-1.5.10-1
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- To: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:57:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Avail for test: libtool-1.5.10-1
- References: <4151E459.email@example.com>
Charles Wilson wrote:
A new version of libtool is on the mirrors. It's a routine update to
the latest upstream release, but also includes a number of fixes:
FYI, all of these changes have been ported to CVS HEAD libtool, and
accepted by the maintainers. However, CVS HEAD libtool is still in
fairly rough shape with respect to cygwin, and still fails 19 tests even
with these changes. I hope to begin resolving those issues soon (e.g.
before libtool-2 hits the street).
Thanks! You rock!
who now has to kick kaffe back into shape on cygwin :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html