This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: LDR <l1ee057 at veritech dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:55:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR
- Organization: AAAAA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "lee at veritech dot com"@rogue.codemeta.com
I receive the Cygwin email lists in digest format.
The email addresses are preserved in these.
Isn't this unnecessary exposure?
Can't names be harvested by subscribing to the list and then harvesting
new addresses from each new digest?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html