This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:20:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 12:55:29PM -0400, LDR wrote:
>I receive the Cygwin email lists in digest format.
>The email addresses are preserved in these.
>Isn't this unnecessary exposure?
>Can't names be harvested by subscribing to the list and then harvesting
>new addresses from each new digest?
The spammer could just subscribe to the regular mailing list if they
wanted to see email addresses. I don't see how the digest is any more or
Christopher Faylor spammer? -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader email@example.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html