This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:23:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <C1A7FA5F2793A94BA223673B8ADAF4A1037462CC@exchange.air2web.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Donnerstag, 23. September 2004 um 18:12 schriebst du:
>> To filter out spam at the client side is not possible, I would need
>> another PC just to filter my emails...
> I disagree. SpamBayes is working very well for me (as an Outlook
> plugin; SpamBayes also integrates with procmail and about a million
> other things).
You can filter about hundred mails a day, maybe 250, but since I'm
getting 1000 mails a day and more my machine is quite busy with
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html