This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:34:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <200409240911.i8O9Bm2a003108@tyr.informatik.fh-fulda.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Siegmar Gross wrote:
> Yes. I have just updated Cygwin once more but it were only some X11
> packages. I still don't get the last 8 lines. Do you have any idea
> what could be wrong in my installation? Do you need any other
> information to answer the question?
The key word in Corinna's reply is "snapshot". I see the same results
that you do with the 1.5.11-1 release version, however the 20-Sep-2004
snapshot works as it should (Corinna's output.)
Oh and by the way "-lpthread" is a no-op under Cygwin. All the pthread
code is in the main Cygwin DLL, you needn't specify anything special to
link it in.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html