This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:39:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program
- References: <200409240911.i8O9Bm2a003108@tyr.informatik.fh-fulda.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 24 11:11, Siegmar Gross wrote:
> Yes. I have just updated Cygwin once more but it were only some X11
> packages. I still don't get the last 8 lines. Do you have any idea
> what could be wrong in my installation? Do you need any other
> information to answer the question?
I'm talking about developer snapshots of Cygwin. These are only
available from http://cygwin.com/snapshots.html. I've just uploaded
a new one. Please read the notes on the page before downloading
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html