This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004 problem with crl function
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:11:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004 problem with crl function
- References: <OF365D9A53.3D65B53E-ON80256F19.004FE137@uk.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 24 15:28, Naipaul Ojar wrote:
> OpenSSL problem with crl loading file in current directory.
> OpenSSL> version
> OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004
> OpenSSL> crl -in orego.crl -inform DER -text
> unable to load CRL
> 2812:error:0D06B08E:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_d2i_bio:not enough
> error in crl
> I have downloaded Shining Lights 0.9.7d and this works fine. I have sent
> the file to a colleague who was able to open
> the crl list. This is when I was very suspect of the the current release
> not working properly.
Perhaps a binmode/textmode issue.
If that doesn't help, http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html