This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dvips: Couldn't find header file texc.pro
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at connect dot to>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:33:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: dvips: Couldn't find header file texc.pro
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> I tried to invoke dvips.
> Here is what I have got.
> $ dvips foo.dvi
> This is dvips(k) 5.92b Copyright 2002 Radical Eye Software (www.radicaleye.com)
> dvips: ! Couldn't find header file texc.pro
> Any suggestions?
$ kpsewhich texc.pro
$ cygcheck -f /usr/share/texmf/dvips/base/texc.pro
What does "cygcheck -cv tetex-bin" show?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html