This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: file conversion utility sought: from isolatin (8859-1) to utf8
- From: Jörg Schaible <Joerg dot Schaible at Elsag-Solutions dot com>
- To: <hauser at acm dot org>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:48:23 +0200
- Subject: RE: file conversion utility sought: from isolatin (8859-1) to utf8
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ralf Hauser wrote on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 12:17 PM:
> Are there any tools like d2u or u2d for UTF-8 for cygwin?
> In http://lists.suse.com/archive/m17n/2004-Jun/0002.html,
> Bjoern talks about the "recode" and "iconv" utilities, but
> these don't appear to exist in cygwin.
Recode builds OOTB though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html