This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Stdout of other shell than cygwin's through xinetd
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:22:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Stdout of other shell than cygwin's through xinetd
- References: <T6c500a8d66840a1e3aa98@ritig7.amers.ime.reuters.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 28 11:57, Christophe.Delarue@reuters.com wrote:
> Why did I not get my pwd answer on the rsh example ?
Rshd's stdin/out/err descriptors are connected to sockets because
there's no pty involved. Most native Win apps just don't get it.
Best workaround is to use ssh with -t option instead.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html