This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems configuring libgpg-error ?
- From: Hilton Fernandes <hgfernan at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:06:13 -0300
- Subject: Problems configuring libgpg-error ?
- Reply-to: Hilton Fernandes <hgfernan at gmail dot com>
sorry if this was already discussed in the mailing lists, but i could
not find it here.
A small and supposedly simple library, named libgpg-error is
responsible only for some constants in the context of gnupg and its
Contrary to all my expectations, the configure step in cygwin gives
the most strange errors. But it runs fine in Fedora GNU/Linux !
Why is that so ? Is there any simple solution to this ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html