This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.5.11-1: Problem running executables in bash
- From: Nathan Green <n8green at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:40:32 -0600
- Subject: 1.5.11-1: Problem running executables in bash
- Reply-to: Nathan Green <n8green at gmail dot com>
I am able to run executables from my c:\cygwin\bin directory with no
problems. However, when I run cygwin.bat, I am unable to run any of
the executables in the bin directory. Here is what my cygwin.bat file
bash --login -i
Everything seems okay, yet the problem remains. Any suggestions?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html