This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Programming problem with POSIX threads and stdout
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Mauro Brunato <brunato at dit dot unitn dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:09:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Programming problem with POSIX threads and stdout
- References: <08f101c4a632$7bb91800$640aa8c0@brunato>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Mauro Brunato wrote:
> The following has probably already been noticed by someone,
> but I could not find any reference (at least, comprehensible to me), so
> I apologize if my problem has already been taken care of.
How 'bout this thread?:
> Consider the following code:
> I also tried putting debug or optimization flags (-g, -O, -O2) and put an
> explicit "-lpthread" at the end, with no luck.
-lpthread is not needed on Cygwin. The pthreads code is part of the
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html