This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems on Itanium: Found the Cause, What's Next?
- From: "Alex Alexandrov" <alex_alexandrov at fromru dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:01:12 +0400
- Subject: Re: Problems on Itanium: Found the Cause, What's Next?
- Fl-build: Fidolook 2002 (SL) 6.0.2800.85 - 28/1/2003 19:07:30
- References: <000601c4a660$104cb3f0$210443d4@home>
Hi, Alex Alexandrov, you wrote
I've posted the bug report to public.win32.programming.kernel and
private.windowsserver_64bit msft mailing lists - no answer so far...
OK, there is a reply from msft: "The problem is being checked out". Does it
mean that they were able to reproduce the bug?
With best regards, Alex Alexandrov. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(remove numbers before e-mailing me)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html