Re: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the whole Cygwin release/ distribution

For what it's worth, I'm at this very moment moving my company's build
system away from Cygwin, for precisely reason number 4: I cannot tell
customers which Cygwin version to get.
--
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age,
gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that