RE: Setup failure: mount error

  Yes, running *any* cygwin app will re-create the cygwin registry keys with
default contents if they don't already exist.

  Particularly mount, of course, since the main purpose of the cygwin
registry keys is to store details of mount points.

> Dunno.  Maybe this is just a weird PC.  I can't reproduce the problem.

  Yeh, I was starting to think we should just shrug and go "Musta been some
kinda bizarro transient h/w failure" unless you can find a way of repeating
it.

    cheers,
      DaveK