Help required, Debug Dll using cygwin GDB with an exe compiled with MSVC .NET

I need some help regarding gdb!
I've a dll which is build with cygwin g++ with -g option, I want to debug that dll and the

application that is using this dll is compiled with MSVC 7, any way to achieve that ?
What I get till now is:
Start gdb.exe to debug dll as:
gdb.exe Script1.dll
put breakpoints in that dll as:
break _Run //breakpoints are set successfully
attach some executable with that dll as:
exec-file QuickReplay.exe
then set command line arguments to exe as:
set args Script1 1 1
then I start the application as:
run
All is fine till now but when I start the application it just executes it without breaking it at any

of the breakpoints thats very strange to me, if anyone can help me in this scenario I'd be grateful,

I've tired setting breakpoints at many places!

Note: setting breakpoints after exec-file command causes access violations, but those breakpoints

work fine before exec-file command.

Thanks!