This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: library `/usr/lib/libncurses.la' was moved.
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:24:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: library `/usr/lib/libncurses.la' was moved.
- References: <4192A2FE.email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Getting this warning:
libtool: link: warning: library `/usr/lib/libncurses.la' was moved.
$ cat /usr/lib/libncurses.la
# Directory that this library needs to be installed in:
Hmm....sorry I missed that. ncurses is weird; it uses libtool but not
automake, so DESTDIR installs are tricky. I'll try to roll a new
release next week sometime. In the meantime, just change the line to
You'll also need to change "dependency_libs" as well -- and these
modifications go for all of the ncurses .la files:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html