rlogin with "trusted" account still prompts for password.

Hi. I am having trouble with cygwin.My PC runs WINDOWS 2000. Trying to rlogin to a unix machine as trusted account, with the correct configured .rhost files, so including the account used in the rlogin, the password prompt still comes. One clue : the id command gives for uid not exactly my NT account. It's in fact my NT account with the first character "caps on".
Doing the same experience with another PC, logging on with my NT account, the rlogin is "trusted". So something must be wrong with my PC's installation.
Help please.