Bad physical memory value detected

Hello,

cygwin has been installed on a Windows 2000 server and it detected 2Gb of
memory, correct value at this time.

But some days ago we have increased the physical memory from 2Gb to 4Gb. The
problem is that cygwin continue to see only 2Gb ("top" and "vmstat" commands
results).

Can somebody help me please to resolve this issue ?

Thanks
Regards