Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

On Wednesday, January 05, 2005 10:58 PM [EST], Gary R. Van Sickle
wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Not sure if the highly obscene limericks
>> (/usr/share/fortune/limerick) are meant to be in the cygwin
>> distro...
>>
>> Kalman Dee
>> Canberra, OZ
>
> Um, yeah, I have to second that.  And I don't even want to know
> what the French ones say.  A little on the blue side, Powers That
> Be, and by "a little" I mean, "No one who is not a sailor admitted
> without parent".
>
> --
> Gary R. Van Sickle

Remember, alot of these have been in the fortunes package for god
knows how long, and Cygwin isn't the only one thats going to have
them.  I'm betting that any distro that has the Fortunes package has
them too.

--
Brian Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org  /  http://www.ahbl.org