Cygwin and the GPL

We would like to port our BSD licensed Open Source
software from straight Windows to the
CyCygwinnvironment, such that we are no longer using
the Microsoft compiler tools and instead using the
gcgccnd the CyCygwinibraries.

Would this contaminate our project with the GPGPLWe
would like to continue to release our software under a
BSD license.

Our Open Source project can be found at
wwwwwiTianoCorerorg

Thanks,